Black Blood Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for playing Play By Post RPG games. Please feel free to join if you want to play.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chantry Rosena--Character Tread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagazussa
Admin

Chantry Rosena--Character Tread Empty
PostSubject: Chantry Rosena--Character Tread   Chantry Rosena--Character Tread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 pm

In this tread you can post your characters for the Chantry Rosena game, I will also post NPCs here. If there are any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Mage a Character with standard Mage the Ascension rules. All merits and flaws from the entire Mage the Ascension line, and all that fit a mage from the rest of the old World of Darkness books are fine. If you wonder if you can use a merit or flaw just ask.

Please add a description of your character and at least a paragraph but preferably more of background information. Bonus freebie points will be given for a well made background. Also i think background is more important than stats. If you have to go outside the rules to create your character, please ask and I am sure we can work something out.

Once characters are approved you can join the game. You can create more than one character if you want to. But remember do not make more characters than you have the time to play.

Happy character creation.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbloodinn.rpg-board.net

Chantry Rosena--Character Tread
Page 1 of 1